So, it's a little more than a year since our wedding, nearly four months since my last post. A year ago, Lawrence and I were newly married and I was just over seven months pregnant. We were looking for a house to rent and living in a small two bedroom apartment. Lawrence had recently left his job and I was about to start my third quarter of nursing prerequisites. Now we've welcomed Henry into the world and helped him grow to nearly ten months old. With my mother in law, we searched for, purchased (well she purchased), and moved into our own home. Lawrence is about to start his fourth quarter in his sustainable building science degree and I have finished all my nursing prerequisites and I'm applying to nursing schools while working as a CNA in an Adult Day Health program. Each of these new developments (I feel) needs its own post but for now, I'll leave you with our most recent family photo, taken last month.

No comments:
Post a Comment