Tuesday, June 5, 2012

15 weeks

Into the second trimester I go. It's nice to have some energy back. Though, everyone still asks how I'm feeling. I have to explain that I'm great, past the fatigue and nausea. Now my complaints center around the baby squeezing my internal organs. Zumba has gotten harder since I can't get as much air in my lungs. I'm eating smaller meals now, not because I'll get sick but because there's not enough room in my stomach for a lot of food. And of course, I already have to pee constantly (and I hear it gets worse from here).
Went to see the midwife this past Thursday. Nothing too special, everything is going as planned. We listened to the baby's heart beat which was around 160 beats per minute. The exciting thing is that the midwife ordered my anatomy ultrasound (when we get to find out the sex if the baby cooperates). Got that scheduled for around 20 weeks which will be on July 9th. So check back here for that super important info!

No comments:

Post a Comment