Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Our Family's Bedroom

After the move, our bedroom was the last thing to get worked on, mostly because I wanted to wait to see what we'd get at the baby shower. We never planned on having a separate nursery for Henry because of our desire to co-sleep, so our bedroom had to also contain a changing area, all or Henry's clothes and toys and of course a place for him to sleep. We lucked out when house hunting and found a house that allowed Lawrence and I to have a very large "bedroom" (I put it in quotes because it's technically not a bedroom because the closet is too small). So without further ado, here's our little family's bedroom.

The view from one side of the room.
The view from the other side
Our beds. Henry's bed has his blankets in it to keep cats out

My tiny closet. Lawrence keeps his clothes under the bed

Henry's clothes

Changing area (and the only piece of furniture not from Ikea)

My desk

What I call the feeding area

1 comment: